You should keep your user names, passwords or other access information safe and confidential with you to protect against unauthorized access to your account information and services. And you must adopt passwords that others may not guess easily.
I. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
1. Automatic Information: Cookies
We use temporary and permanent cookies to enhance your experience of our Services. Temporary cookies will be removed from your computer each time you close your browser. By selecting the ‘keep me signed-in’ option in our Services, a permanent cookie will be stored in your computer and you will not be required to sign-in by providing complete login information each time you return. If you have turned cookies off, you may not be able to use registered areas of the website. We tie cookie information to your email address when you elect to remain logged in so as to maintain and recall your preferences within the website.
2. Customer Information:
We do not have a direct relationship with the individual end-users of our services. But the following information may be collected, to facilitate the usage of our services.
a. Full name
b. Email address
c. Mobile phone number and Contact Details
d. Address and Postal code
3. We will have access to third party personal information provided by you in the course of using our Services such as contacts in your TICloud account. This information may include third party names, email addresses, phone numbers and physical addresses and will be used for servicing your requirements as expressed by you to us and solely as part and parcel of your use of our Services. We do not share this third party personal information with anyone for promotional purposes, nor do we utilize it for any purposes not expressly consented to by you.
4. We post user testimonials on our website. These testimonials may include names and other Personal Information; we acquire permission from our users prior to posting these on our website. We are not responsible for the Personal Information that users elect to post within their testimonials.
II. HOW DO WE COLLECT SUCH INFORMATION?
All Personal Information is supplied to us voluntarily by you. It is collected from you at the stage of implementation/subscription of our services.
III. WHY DO WE COLLECT SUCH INFORMATION?
1. We use this information in such a way that we can better develop our relationship with you. The information we collect is used principally to provide you with the service(s) you have availed and to let you know about any other services or allied offers which may be of interest to you. Postal and e-mail address information, for example, enables communication about services offered and ordered, as well as the proper provisioning and billing of those services.
2. Internal Business Use.
Your personal information is used in many aspects of our business operations. We use personal information to provide you the services you request, to properly identify you when you contact us, to bill and collect for services, to ensure your creditworthiness for continued service, to determine appropriate state and local payment of taxes, to protect our rights or property, or to enforce the terms of any agreements or terms of service. We use personal information to communicate with you about your account or other matters, our services, or products that you use, or to respond to your requests.
3. Electronic Mail
We will use your personal information to contact you by email only if you agree to receive such communication. If you do not want to receive email from us, please inform us. However, we reserve the right, in our discretion, to send you bulletins and/ or emails regarding your account administration and necessary information, such as renewal information.
We use your email address to send you:
a) Password reminder and registration confirmation,
c) Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, reminders etc.,
d) To get in touch with you in the case of password retrieval,
e) To provide the services requested by you.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE:
1. We will not sell, rent, or give away our clients’ personal information to other companies for use in selling others’ products or services. Disclosure of information shall be made with your prior consent. If the need to share such information becomes necessary to enable the provision of services to you, you will be duly notified and you will have the option of withholding your consent, thereby stopping us from sharing your information.
2. Disclosure as required by law and for protection of rights:
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable and email address information as and when required by law, for the purpose of legal compliance and conformity with the provisions of the relevant Law, or as and when it is necessary for compliance with any legal summons, notices, orders, enquiries by law enforcement officials/ quasi-judicial authorities; to enforce or apply our Services Agreement and other agreements; in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of TechnoInfotech, our users, or others.
SECURITY MEASURES AND SAFEGUARDS:
1. We endeavour to protect your information from unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. We encrypt our services using Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL). We encrypt all information exchanged between your devices and our servers using SSL. When you enter sensitive information we encrypt that information using secure SSL.
2. To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. Our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with respective personnel on a need- to- know basis to provide the services that you have availed. The respective personnel are bound by contractual confidentiality obligations and will be liable to face disciplinary action or termination for failure to meet these obligations.
2. Review of our Security Practices:
We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, in a periodic and systematic manner to guard against unauthorized access to our systems.
Although we will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email addresses submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LAWFUL USAGE OF SERVICES:
All services provided by TechnoInfotech must be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any Indian law is prohibited.
TechnoInfotech does not sell services for purchase by children.
REVIEWING YOUR INFORMATION:
We do not have a direct relationship with the individual end- users of our Services. If you are an individual user of our Services who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data, you may direct such query to your Employer/ Company who is a customer of our Services.
Nevertheless, you can directly approach us to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data by contacting the TechnoInfotech Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TechnoInfotech may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your TICloud / TechnoMail account or by placing a prominent notice on our site. We will post such revised statement on our Web site at least thirty (30) calendar days before it becomes effective.
Our Customers (the Companies/Businesses that avail our services) are required to have grievance reporting and redressal mechanisms. Nevertheless, any grievance relating to illegal use, abuse, or complaint regarding your information related to our services may be reported to our Customer Support Team at email@example.com.
TechnoInfotech is the sole operator of the TICloud, TechnoMail, TechnoInfotech websites. If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please call, write, or email us at the following address:
Manu Mansion, 2nd Floor,
16 Shanid Bhagat Singh Marg,
Fort, Mumbai- 400001, Maharashtra,India.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org